Tuesday, February 23, 2016

Quick Hits and Shit 2/23/16

I want to start trying something a little different than the norm. Call it a daily update, with quick blurbs from around the cam sites and related blog realms. No in depth analysis or anything, just a few words attached to links, videos, and screencaps. If you have anything you want to see on these posts, hit me up on Twitter, Facebook, email, or in the comments section and let me know.


-----------------------------------------------------------------------------


Jenna Gone Catfishing


ECV has written a piece on everyone's favorite monkey chasing alleged catfish.


------------------------------------------------------------------------------


Anna Gone Crazier


Someone is in quite the mood regarding her multilingual grammatical skills being called into question.



------------------------------------------------------------------------------


Scott Cracks Another Secret


This time, it's the key to defeating Holly Holm inside the Octagon from noted footsie expert Dr. Scott.



------------------------------------------------------------------------------


Goosie Makes Bank


There's a lot of questions about the authenticity of the donations, but Goosezilla allegedly topped 11,000 in Twitch bangbucks the other night.



13 comments:

Anonymous said...

Great idea Mac

Anonymous said...

There's nothing crazy about Anna. She doesn't even cast anymore either. She has a kid, she teaches, she hates trolls. So what? You people need to get a life.

Anonymous said...

When Anna wants attention or isn't spoken of for weeks etc. she opens her blog and bad mouths others because she wants them to see what she has written. When she has had enough she makes it private again lol. She loves the attention or she wouldn't talk about herself ova and ova. She is not right in the head.

What is with Goose and the stupid fake English accent when she is Canadian? Are those donations even legit?

Anonymous said...

MAC, you really are an idiot. I do speak several languages fluently. I don't throw a few words here and there like some casters do and pretend they speak languages other than English. That post was one of the Spanish classes I teach, illustrating this fact in a very accurate way. You really are invested in mocking me, but you still are a pathetic person who needs to use others to draw attention to yourself. You have no content of your own.

Anna Williams

Anonymous said...

I like this idea Mr Mac...as long as you keep the homoerotic stuff behind links.

Anna,

You are losing it sugar...literally. (See what I did there?)

You are lobbing up floaters and Lurkers is knocking them out of the park. You need to work on your game. Maybe some sliders or a fastball...your (you're) screwball is not cutting it. (See what I did there?)

FOXYZILLA said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
FOXYZILLA said...

Yes all donations are legit several more have happened as of late too, I am so thankful for all the support. As for the accent... I have no life or irl friends. I stay at home all day eight hours a day talking to people from the UK on game party chats... It's as if I was living there I can't help it. It's extremely embarrassing. It's not like I woke up one day with an accent .... But when I can't hear myself from headsets etx it gets alot worse :( super embarrassing.

FOXYZILLA said...

Gg I sent it twice.

Anonymous said...

that accent is just really pathetic, you cant even be yourself

FOXYZILLA said...

I can't help how I talk lol.

Anonymous said...

I remember Goose from Battlecam. I always did think she was very pretty. I see she's even prettier now. :)

Anonymous said...

FUCK ANNA!!!
Dump man bitch, i would like to cum in her mouth and fuck her in that fat tight asshole, pull that weave, man she is just a dumb bitch

Anonymous said...

I have facts that Anna has aids