Friday, July 3, 2015

From Viruz to Lily, with love

  1. I DID NOT KNOW WHERE TO POST THIS SO THAT THE NEWS COULD SPREAD FASTER, SO WHAT BETTER PLACE THAN THE WOODSHED. SORRY MAC, I JUST NEED TO SAY THIS...HOPEFULLY SLAYA CAN RELAY THIS TO LILY...
  2. OK, WITH SINCERITY AND RESPECT THERE IS SOMETHING I HAVE TO SAY TO EVERYONE NOT JUST LILY. I WANT TO PUT IT TO REST ONCE AND FOR ALL. OK, THIS IS HARD FOR ME TO SAY AND IT HURTS, BUT THE TIME HAS COME FOR ME TO SAY IT AND LET GO CUZ I KNOW SOME OF YOU STILL THINK I'M AFTER LILY AS I CAN TELL WHEN I ENABLE GUESTCHAT. I WAS, BUT I WAS DOING IT BECAUSE I WANTED TO GIVE IT ONE FINAL TRY. A ONE LAST BREATH I GUESS YOU CAN SAY. THAT'S WHAT I DID ON VAUGHNLIVE. UNFORTUNATELY, IT DID NOT WORK AND I MUST NOW MOVE ON. I ALWAYS KNEW THAT I COULD NEVER BE WITH HER ANYWAYS BUT I KEPT FOOLING MYSELF AND I CAN'T BE WITH HER FOR A VARIETY OF REASONS TOO WHICH SOME ARE...
  3. 1. LILY, I NEVER GOT TO KNOW YOU. YOU NEVER GAVE ME A CHANCE. I DON'T KNOW WHO YOU ARE. ALL I KNOW IS THAT YOU ARE LILY A BLONDE MATURE WOMAN THAT WORKS FOR ALKI ON BATTLECAM.
  4. 2. RACISM IS CRAZY. YOUR FAMILY WILL NEVER ALLOW A HISPANIC TO BE WITH A WHITE WOMAN. IT WON'T HAPPEN. THEY WILL ALWAYS LOOK AT ME WEIRD. IT JUST WON'T WORK.
  5. 3. YOU'VE PROBABLY MET A LOT OF GUYS FROM THE INTERNET OR IN REAL LIFE. I MEAN, YOU'RE REALLY HOT AND THERE IS NO WAY THAT YOU DID NOT ATTRACT A COUPLE OF GUYS. LETS BE HONEST HERE. PLUS THERE ARE HOTTER GENTLEMEN OUT THERE, SO WHOSE TO SAY ONE DAY YOU'LL GET TIRED OF ME AND CHEAT. I WOULDN'T BE ABLE TO HANDLE THAT.
  6. 4.  WITH ALL DUE RESPECT MA'AM, YOU'RE IN YOUR 60s AND WELL WHAT'S THE POINT OF TRYING ANYMORE? YOU SAID NO 3 TO 4 YEARS AGO, AND NOW THAT YOU ARE IN YOUR 60s I'D ONLY BE SPENDING ABOUT 10 TO 15 YEARS WITH YOU WHICH WOULD ALMOST FEEL LIKE A BIG TROLL TO ME WHEN I THINK ABOUT IT AND I DON'T WANT TO BE HURT AFTER ALL THE TIME I SPENT TRYING IT WOULD HURT EVEN MORE THAN WHAT I WENT THROUGH TO THINK I'D HAVE TO LET YOU GO SO SOON. I'D MUCH RATHER YOU SPEND YOUR TIME WITH YOUR ADORABLE GRANDKIDS AND KIDS. :-)
  7. GOODBYE, LILY.
  8. WITH LOVE AND RESPECT,
  9. VIRUZ
  10. P.S.: APOLOGIES FOR THE GRAMMAR AND PUNCTUATIONS, I JUST NEEDED TO TYPE WHAT CAME FROM MY MIND AND HEART NOT CARING ABOUT HOW I TYPED IT.

8 comments:

Anonymous said...

huh?

Anonymous said...

Guess he still holds a torch for Lily a couple years later, the reason he has stayed away from Battlecam.

Anonymous said...

this is majin right?

Anonymous said...

Virus is not Majin. He hated Lily plus he was just a kid.

Anonymous said...

That was a very beta and desperate thing for him to do. How sad.

Anonymous said...

Lily isn't hot, she's just an old woman with long hair. She has a face filled with wrinkles and she is a cruel person with no morals or scruples.

Anonymous said...

Lily isn't 60 yet. I think she is 54 or 55.

Anonymous said...

VIRUZ IS IN LOVE WITH ANOTHER OLD BROAD, THIS TIME FROM VL LOL

http://gyazo.com/53428ca8a6a81a4a2c8f8bfa91312cde

http://gyazo.com/4e0575908511cc73aa5d4b34b9725175

http://gyazo.com/ed67a42d481d0a302b4ce10e88b8154f

http://gyazo.com/f90bd299553d89424cf47dce6c25a1c9

SAYS SHE IS 45 YEARS OLD, THIS IS HER SUPPOSED PROFILE PIC

http://gyazo.com/14046c8cbd44df72f2b08dbd0897fde8