Tuesday, January 20, 2015

Stiff Buttercream

Okay, listen. I'm not going to pretend to write up an elaborate story about this pic or anything, but it sure as shit does look like it's the naked tuckus of one Stiff Nights, as per The Spitbox. And that's about all I have to say on this matter for fear of Chrometuna, Ordinary Hero, or Davelive trying to take advantage of me while I'm mesmerized by the bronzed bottom of Stiffs. See what you're missing, Anna? You could have had it alllllllllllllll!

Image is behind the cut so I don't get my ass chewed out in a totally heterosexual way.






5 comments:

Anonymous said...

In desperate need of a wax job all over.

LurkersAnonymous said...

that's an interesting way to fold laundry lol

Anonymous said...

This is a screencap from when he broadcasted naked in 2013. It's a very old screencap because he doesn't even live in this house anymore. I wonder who the faggot lame ass troll was who saved this for this long. Stiffs is a good-looking guy. He would look better if he toned up a bit and stopped smoking so much weed, doing so much meth and quit wearing those ridiculous metal things as earrings. I used to smoke with him a lot, I quit weed so I don't hang out with him nomore. But he never was with that Anna person, he's never even met her, the pics are all photoshopped.

xoxoxoxoGreenEyedGirl BC

Anonymous said...

A lot of photos you can find on the bestofbattlecam page where there are photos and old videos. They were a couple thou, both have said so. Have they met in person? Maybe or maybe not.

Anonymous said...

Main #4908025 Anna says she is still married.