Wednesday, December 31, 2014

THE STORM REPORT! TOP 5, THE WORST OF 2014

COMMING IN AT NUMBER 5,HACKELL QUITS THE WOODSHED FOR GOOD. INDEED A SAD TIME FOR ME AS I GOT ALOT OF LAUGHS FROM HACKY IN SHOUTBOX CHAT. NUMBER 4,JOE WALSH GETS PERMABANNED. I GUESS THE BIG VL CENSORS COULDNT TAKE THE N WORD ANY LONGER. NUMBER 3, SCOTTY DAYTRIPS TO HOOTERS. IT WAS A SAD SIGHT TO SEE, SCOTT77 DRESSED LIKE SURFRAT, SITTING ALONE AND SPENDING HIS RENT MONEY AT HOOTERS. NUMBER 2, FOXMAN AND LOVELEIGH MEET IN A SLEAZY MOTEL JUST AS FOXMAN STARTS TO DRY HUMP HIS PREY, THE BIG VL CENSORS CUT THE VIDEO, DARN. AND COMMING IN AT NUMBER 1, MR MAC CALLS IT QUITS. LUCKY FOR US HE CAME TO HIS SENSES AND RETURNED TO THE WOODSHED WITH A NEW PERSPECTIVE,EVEN IF ITS JUST PART TIME.HAPPY NEW YEAR BITCHES!!!!!!!!

2 comments:

haskel420 said...

i was excommunicated

Anonymous said...

I've been browsing on-line more than 3 hours
lately, yet I by no means found any attention-grabbing article like yours.
It is beautiful value sufficient for me. In my opinion, if all webmasters and bloggers made good content material as you did, the
web will likely be much more helpful than ever before.


Here is my web-site - cute comforters