Tuesday, December 9, 2014

Call to Flapping Arms

Oh hello there. You might have noticed from OG Mike's micro mushroom and the Caucasian, non-nude version of Smoothie's Grandma below that the Woodshed is sort-of, kind-of back in spectacular 2007 webpage fashion! Yeah, there's no bells and whistles here - just my writing, The Shoutbox, and a whole lot of unresolved non-sexual tension in the air until I decide on a template. Why? Because this is only a temporary home for the Woodshed until I get off my keister and find some time to launch the new site on it's own URL, away from Blogger and it's arbitrary rules.

Basically what it comes down to is that when I have a few free moments away from work and real life shenanigans, I'll get everything set up and ready to go. Somehow. Someway. Since, after all, let's not forget I'm a technical idiot. That very much includes building a website from scratch. So anyone that wants to help me in that endeavor would not only be greatly appreciated beyond words, but also receive one of my limited edition electric blue speedos, signed by yours truly. As a bonus, there's a strong chance that one of Haskel's raggedy hairs could still be sticking out of the swimwear. An autographed speedo, previously worn by moi AND jerked off into by the H-word? If that prize isn't incentive enough to help build the New Woodshed, I don't know what is.

Regardless, I'm getting off track here. The real purpose of this post is to recruit some authors who wouldn't mind getting shit on on a regular basis by the usual peanut gallery. The door is wide open for anyone to who wants to write for what used to be by far the most popular social casting blog on the web (before the Google gremlins and an army of dyslexic Frenchmen took that sucker down). I don't care if you're a previous author, like DFW, LA, Cheesey, Slaya, Frogtech, Paq, Prefect or others, or someone who might want to give it a crack to see how much shit they can stir up, like Storm, ODP, Honest Frank, Madcow, Verbal, well known almost-author Scott77 (Thanks LA :)), or Surfrat. Anyone within reason is more than welcome to join the team. With the way my life currently is, it's impossible for me to follow social casting on any sort of regular basis, let alone write about it, so this is where you guys and gals come in.

If you want to write for this ghetto-ass iteration of the Woodshed, and also be included in the author list for the future brand spanking shiny New Woodshed when in launches, simply hit me up at any of the following places:


- Email: JTVwoodshed@yahoo.com
- Facebook: http://www.facebook.com/jtvwoodshed
- Twitter: http://twitter.com/jtvwoodshed
- Or you can always just PM me in the Shoutbox if you want.

Thanks in advance and I look forward to seeing how much trouble you guys can get me into this time :)

1 comment:

LurkersAnonymous said...

i'm sure you meant to type well-known almost author scott77 and not just strikethrough surfrat above =P